As far as supportive and classic foundations go, this Queen Black Metal Platform Bed Frame with Wood Slats - 700 lbs Weight Capacity couldn’t be more quintessential. Reliable steel structure? Check. Ultra-convenient under-bed storage space? Check. Dependable mattress platform that holds its own? Definite check. Rest your mattress directly on top of Mia’s trusty wood platform (that’s right, no box spring needed) for incomparable support that helps your mattress last longer. With a foot of space under the frame for stowing away your extra storage bins and boxes, this gem is a practical minimalist’s dream. It’s also crafted with openings on two of the legs that allow you to attach your own headboard for a personal touch. And you’ll be further amazed by its compact packaging and simple assembly, made even simpler thanks to the tools and clear instructions we provide with it. We’ve also included a 5-year warranty for your peace of mind. More functional than it looks, the Queen Black Metal Platform Bed Frame with Wood Slats - 700 lbs Weight Capacity has everything it takes to bring you years of impeccable support and pleasant dreams. Also, since the frame is 60 inches wide, it should have a 30-inch depth for storage on either side since it's separated by a center support beam and legs.
- Queen Black Metal Platform Bed Frame with Wood Slats - 700 lbs Weight Capacity
- The "open space" is the storage area under the frame
- Assembly Instructions: Manual for Full, Queen and King size
- Pieces Included: Slats
- Box Spring Required: No
- Headboard Bracket Compatible: Yes
- Adult Assembly Required
- Tools Needed for Assembly: Provided
- 60'' W x 79.5'' L
- Overall: 14'' H
- Clearance from Floor to Underside of Bed: 12''
- Leg Height - Top to Bottom: 14''
- Distance Between Slats: 3''
- Legs width: 2"
- Slat width: 2.75"
- Recommended mattress thickness: 6-12"
- Weight: 53lbs.